First of all, we are very pleased to announce that we have become an affiliate member of the Integral Group based in San Francisco. Integral Group, with 18 LEED Platinum projects and over 100 LEED projects certified, is truly one of the global leaders in “Deep Green Engineering” and has offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Vancouver, Toronto, Dubai, Manila and, now, in Seoul! Please check out www.integralgroup.com
In Korea, we are Susterra Partners meaning ”Sustainable Earth”. We collaborate with partners from all over the world toward the common goal of helping to create a “Greener Tomorrow”. Our core competency is in finance so Susterra Partners will help channel equity investors and project finance into green opportunities.
- Corporations looking for new “green growth” engines
- Private equity or venture capital funds looking for attractive investments in cleantech
- Green technology looking for investments or strategic partners
- Green products looking for markets in Korea and in Asia
- Green citizens concerned about climate change and want to do something about it.
Susterra Partners Business Model. Our philosophy is that we can never achieve our objectives on our own. We must collaborate with others to succeed!~ We have 2 major areas of focus:
- Cleantech advisory. Collaborating with Apricum Group, a cleantech advisory group based in Berlin and SBP Advantage in Tel Aviv, Israel … connecting leading clean technologies to blue chip Korean business conglomerates for global marketing, manufacturing and distribution
- Cleantech Incubation. In cases where we have a strong technology team who needs financial support and expertise, Susterra Partners will help the founders of the company develop an attractive business model, help attract funds and help attract strategic partners to commercialize their technology and accelerate their time to market.
- High Performance Buildings. Approximately 1/3 of worldwide GHG emissions stem from buildings. Susterra Partners has a very strong network of partners to provide energy audits and recommend profitable energy saving programs to save money and reduce CO2. In new building design, we challenge building “high performance buildings at affordable prices” … to build a high rise building at the same cost of a conventional building but have the following advantages: (1) energy usage of 50% of a conventional building (2) superior indoor air quality and (3) reduce the use of precious resources like water, among many other benefits.
We welcome your inquiries to discuss how we can work together to make our planet a better place and link those objectives toward developing attractive “green growth” business models.
Contact us: Chungha Cha, Managing Partner & CEO
New Address: USGBC LEED Gold Pending (Same contact numbers)
1F Haedong Building / 63-1 Jangchung-dong 1-ga, Jung-gu / Seoul, Korea 100-391 / Tel: +822.773.0115 / Email: email@example.com